Saturday, March 12, 2011

Take Five

I have decided to put all of CostumeU operations on hold. This is not an easy decision because I really enjoy the work I have been doing, however, I feel it is the right thing to do.
I will be completing my current orders. I have a few holsters, a steampunk outfit for Nettie , a cute little bunny, a codex staff, and a Little Sister costume that are still on my production schedule.
Once finished with these, I will be done. I do not know how long this break is for or if I will ever begin again.
I did have several prospective commissions that I had to decline. This was not easy and I apologize to you all. As I mentioned in my notice, I truly hope you find a gifted costumer to complete your orders.
Thank you to everyone who helped, encouraged and supported me in this endeavor.
Until next time,
-Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment