Sunday, February 20, 2011

Recent Custom Leather Work

Back view of Uncharted holster
I recently completed two custom holster replicas. The first is for the character Nathan Drake from the video game series Uncharted. I made it for an Etsy client wanting to trade for credits on a new web series he is working on. The second is from the character Babydoll in the upcoming movie Suckerpunch. Each of the harnesses are designed for the Colt 1911 pistol.

The Uncharted holster is for sale for only $55 now on my Etsy shop CostumeU. It can be custom  made to fit any size and dyed in a variety of colors.
Front view of Uncharted holster
I also have a pattern for sale for those with a bit more crafting skill. For only $5 you could create your own from whatever materials you may have available.

The Babydoll shoulder holster from the upcoming movie Suckerpunch is also for sale for $55 at my Etsy store. I am really looking forward to this movie since I have done quite a bit of reading about it for the creation of the shoulder holster. This too can be created to fit any size and dyed in a variety of colors.
Back view of Babydoll holster
For only $5 you can also get the Babydoll holster pattern to make this beautiful harness yourself. This is especially useful to those making their own Cosplay of Babydoll.
Front view of Babydoll holster


No comments:

Post a Comment