Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Busy Little Bee

The last few weeks have been very busy to say the least. With our script finalized at work my responsibilities in costuming have really ramped up so work is full-speed. I am finalizing two Etsy sales for shipment this week. The first is a the Babydoll costume based on the movie Suckerpunch. The second is a custom holster patterned after the character Nathan Drake from the video game series Uncharted. I have also been contacted about two new pieces for clients on Etsy. First, a holster for a steampunk costume and second to create a costume based on a comic character. Both of these should be a blast to make.

As work ramps up and my seamstresses are cranking out costumes for the March 20th film date, I'm sure February-March will be quite busy at work. As I finish my current orders and begin new ones for my Etsy clients, I should have no problem using up my freetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment